Being a raid (defense/offense) leader.

1235»

Comments

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Santar said:
    basically, you pair a BM, Occie, or Monk with anything and it turns out aight.
    You could probably add Bard to that list too
  • edited July 2013
    Santar said:
    basically, you pair a BM, Occie, or Monk with anything and it turns out aight.
    You're better than this.

Incidentally, any random class I happen to be has, historically, done amazing things in a team setting. 
  • edited July 2013
    Serpent?

Love ya really.
  • I was careful in my wording!

I team blew up so many dudes as Serp. Was the unartied 1v1 that was sub par.

That being said, serpent generally paired poorly, but not as bad as alchemist or sylvan offensively.
  • Always just another face in the crowd as serp. Unless you're Jarrel. Dat thoth/lupine/scyth+camus melee
  • No dude, you were doing it wrong
  • edited July 2013
    No. Not possible
  • edited July 2013
    You don't understand. It's relapsing camus with a Knight buddy looping curare/prefarar.

Within the next 5 seconds our victim is exploding with sensitive camus relapses - every venom after camus becomes a camus relapse, regardless of source. Someone has to have a log of us doing this.

This without touching our inclination to lock/kill.
  • edited July 2013
    You guys need to catch on to a snipe or bust serp joke already. I literally mentioned the same strat you're throwing around like the holy grail in the same post lmao

Bad miz
  • Man. I have no idea what's going on
  • yea idk why serpents don't bite camus/scy in group anymore. Only person to do that was jarrel I think. Shit, I haven't deffed sileris in like the past 3 rl years. 
  • I did it occasionally vs Shallam, but more often now it's range fights.

Have to stick that Kalmia for chokes, yo!
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."