Diablo 3 - Battletags

13»

Comments

• Shecks said:
    Daibo is better...
    Who the fuck gives a shit if it's better.

It's ugly.  And it's slow.

NINJAS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE UGLY -OR- SLOW.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • edited March 2014
    Tempest rush weapons are supposed to be slow.  (Like Rend Skorns for Barb)
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Datyriam#2240
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• AlkaidAlkaid Auckland, New Zealand
    Saw this in the IRE clan when playing earlier, thought it too good to not share.

Best. Legendary. Ever. =p

All of our representatives are busy ignoring other customers. Please hold and someone will hang up on you as soon as they are available.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Xyndarella#1996
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
    Alkaid said:
    Saw this in the IRE clan when playing earlier, thought it too good to not share.

Best. Legendary. Ever. =p

I still laugh at plain old 'Magic Pants'. (mainly because pants are undergarments, not trousers where I am).

• AlkaidAlkaid Auckland, New Zealand
    edited April 2014
    Ourania said:
    I still laugh at plain old 'Magic Pants'. (mainly because pants are undergarments, not trousers where I am).
    Diablo 3 is full of all kinds of amusing easter eggs, I think one of my absolute favourites was finding a bow named Etrayu (the flavour text makes it quite clear that it is meant as a Neverending Story reference >_> )

EDIT: Found it!

All of our representatives are busy ignoring other customers. Please hold and someone will hang up on you as soon as they are available.
    I picked up Moon Quest today. A useless yellow, but I keep it in my trunk.

Things that have amused me:

• edited April 2014
    Ourania said:

The ironic (or, technically, completely non-ironic) part of this is how pointless it is.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Just started playing this, despite owning it since release: UNST3RBLICH#1741

The fruits of my first night:

• I loved Diablo, but I simply can't get over the fact that my incredibly amazing gear becomes crappy hand-me-downs every patch.

But since you're getting into it, feel free to trade me for my thousands upon thousands of brimstone.

Ernam said:

I loved Diablo, but I simply can't get over the fact that my incredibly amazing gear becomes crappy hand-me-downs every patch.

But since you're getting into it, feel free to trade me for my thousands upon thousands of brimstone.

The upside of that is that it gives you something new to strive for, at the very least. 

• Yeah true dat, but if you're gone for too long, it's just too much.

Pretty much every piece of gear I had was worth over 1B (some up to 3-4B), and now it's all junk.  I'd have to basically start fresh.

Ourania said:
    I picked up Moon Quest today. A useless yellow, but I keep it in my trunk.

You must have quite a bit of junk in the trunk by now. 

Ernam said:
    Ourania said:

The ironic (or, technically, completely non-ironic) part of this is how pointless it is.

Is this the proper response?

• Just found the thread, and since an amazing friend got me the game (You know who you are, love you) I've been wanting to play more and more. I'm still low level right now, but I'm having a blast. Battletag is Datrius#1789

• I'm not entirely sure I'd like diablo without the AH.  One of my favorite pastimes was grinding for gear to sell.  Especially once you have really great stuff, grinding legendaries seems to get more and more pointless.

Ex: you own a $200 weapon and roll one previously worth ~$150.  Since you can't sell it, not only is it now completely worthless to you, but it's also extremely improbable to ever roll a better one.

I like how WoW does it, by making lots of best in slot stuff BoE, but still allowing the exchange of other stuff so grinding for gear can still be profitable.

• Datrius said:
    Just found the thread, and since an amazing friend got me the game (You know who you are, love you) I've been wanting to play more and more. I'm still low level right now, but I'm having a blast. Battletag is Datrius#1789

If you're looking to get into rifts with your friend right away, it only takes around one-two hours to boost someone to 70 if you know what you're doing. I could help you out with that too, if you wanted.

Stuneree#1703