Auction Speculation

124»

Comments

• NemutaurNemutaur Germany
    Kyrra said:
    Totem necklace: Runes will now last half a month (achaean) on your person instead of only 1 or 2 hours.
    Pretty much allows a non-Runelore user to have Runicbinding, which is pretty cool.
    Yeah a weaker version and only one of it since it'll be an auction item.
  • What is truly needed is a superb item so useful and popular that the average market price will drop to 3000 gold due to the massive conversion demand:

The Magical Fruit: This powerful bean allows you to inflict the stink affliction on anyone in the room through your now thrice-blessed rear winds.

• A bard would buy this to abuse long scrub balance with minuet.
  • Haunter's Amulet
    Caps experience loss whilst a ghost to (insert fairly low figure here).
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    ^ Would buy that for @Feez

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • *rattles some chains*
  • Are we not getting a second round of auctions?  I assumed it would be this weekend.
  • NemutaurNemutaur Germany
    Penwize said:
    Are we not getting a second round of auctions?  I assumed it would be this weekend.
    Everyone with HBO is busy.
  • Penwize said:
    Are we not getting a second round of auctions?  I assumed it would be this weekend.
    QFT.

I woke up this morning, booted up my laptop with a spring in my step and full of the joys of spring.  Five minutes later I was curled up on the settee with a teddy bear, a litre of icecream and a pound of milk chocolate, wondering what all I did that was so bad in a previous life :'(
  • @Tecton - can you confirm that there's another round of auctions?
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    There will be, yes!
  • You could have said that -before- I spent a few thousand credits on new artefacts!
  • I thought the newspost said there'll be three auctions this month.

O.o
  • It was announced previously, wasn't it? Or did I just think it was because it seemed obvious from the announce posts at the beginning of the month?
  • The Announce post sort of implied there'd be multiple auctions throughout May. However, nothing about a second round of auctions had been mentioned at all and it's the last weekend of the month. I assumed they'd simply decided not to hold them.
  • Sarapis said:

There will be at least one more auction this month. 

• Antonius said:
    The Announce post sort of implied there'd be multiple auctions throughout May. However, nothing about a second round of auctions had been mentioned at all and it's the last weekend of the month. I assumed they'd simply decided not to hold them.
    This.
  • Sylvance said:
    Antonius said:
    The Announce post sort of implied there'd be multiple auctions throughout May. However, nothing about a second round of auctions had been mentioned at all and it's the last weekend of the month. I assumed they'd simply decided not to hold them.
    This.
    Based on the first announce saying there would be a series of auctions over the month, and the second referring to the first set as "the first series of auctions", it seemed pretty clear. I was probably remembering the comment earlier in this thread from Sarapis that Jhui quoted there, though.
  • I figured they were getting ready for new auctions when I saw they deleted all of them except #15.  They usually just let them stay there.
  • Needs more gold auctions.
  • What do you all think about the new auction? Being a Runewarden, I sort of think the ink brushes might be useful, but they're probably too costly to ever pay back the investment. Then there's the talisman that makes runes last longer and a morphling weapon, which look kind of neat. Overall, I kind of feel like I missed out because I didn't have credits for the last auction and those items looked pretty nice.

Sooo. What do you all think?