London Tuesday 26th June

MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
I am free between 2pm and 9pm 26th june. If you are free at all, just holla. Can't drink, have weird twitching tendencies, and randomly like to punch people for no reason, and also sing pokemon songs in public. So you can't say I didn't warn you. I wouldn't mind meeting people though. @Milenka, @Agravain, @Vaehl

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae

Comments

• edited April 2013
    I live in Canada wtf. How the hell is an 8 year old boy going to get there other than that guy across the street that offers to drive me to far away places in his black van.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    just get the hell in my van vaehl

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • Just generally anywhere in England?
  • Oh right the title. Whatever.
  • I might be at school though
  • Jarrel can drive me there when I finish school
    goddamn you clown.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Agravain not going. There goes the hot guy in the boy band. Who is left.
  • I'm left.

London is a long-ass way and I have exactly no monies right now though. And by right now I mean until Christmas, I guess.
  • I was in London on Wednesday. Nothing to do with Thatch's send off, although I was the other side of St Pauls...
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • Vaehl said:
    Agravain not going. There goes the hot guy in the boy band. Who is left.
    The Gareth Gates Experience is not a joke.

• Sure, I'll be there! I live sooo close now! :)
    it's wednesday the 26th of june and yay

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Hm, maybe. It's a bit of an awkward weekend so I'll have to check closer to the time whether I'm even at home. I'll keep checking! :)
    yay people

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • We'll see.
  • edited May 2013
    I have school on the 26th this thing should definitely be on a friday or saturday or I guess sunday if we're not going to do anything cool.

• MilenkaMilenka Europe
    I'm free the following weekend too.. Think Carmain is only down for that one day though
  • I will be in England after July 15th for 1-2 weeks. Starting in Middlesbrough, then probably Newcastle, but my schedule is up in the air for when I am there.
  • OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
    Sadly, it is in the height of LARP season so I won't be able to make anything till way after August.

• Oh god... I'm running larp, sorry. And I, like the above, am claimed till the start of September
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Imma just hijack this topic for a sec since it's full of UK people and possibly Londonites. >_>

My folks are going to London and my dad has a business meeting in Dublin and they want to know if it's possible to catch a train down and if so, how? (and also rough duration).

kthx >_>

No I'm not going to London sry. <3s

• HataruHataru Midwest USA
    A train from Dublin to London? do they know that a big body of water separates Ireland and the UK?

On a more helpful note - they can get a puddle jumper (small plane) for pretty cheap between the two cities, even as cheap as like 20euro each way. @Skye
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
    yeah dublin is on a different island.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Well, if you can catch a train from England to France, is it so unreasonable to think you might also be able to do so from Ireland to England?
    yes. We hate irelandmore than france

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • @skye they can get a ferry and then a train
  • SybillaSybilla London
    edited June 2013
    @Skye There's "SailRail" which is a combination ticket of ferry and train (as Katia said). This guy's website has really good information about rail travel within Britain and Europe as a whole, so it'd be the best place to look (I've linked you to the Ireland-London page for ease!)

Edit to add: This option will take about 8 hours and it won't cost any less than plane tickets, normally. Ryanair and Aer Lingus are Irish airlines, but there's others that'll also make that route! Takes about an hour and a bit for the flight.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Sweet. Thanks a lot guys :)<3

• Hataru said:
    A train from Dublin to London? do they know that a big body of water separates Ireland and the UK?

On a more helpful note - they can get a puddle jumper (small plane) for pretty cheap between the two cities, even as cheap as like 20euro each way. @Skye
    image????

They have these now? AWESOME!
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.