Empty Container Into Humgii

I have a 50cr trash can called a wyverskin backpack. Can I pour the contents completely into a humgii? Please?

Comments

• Rispok said:
    I have a 50cr trash can called a wyverskin backpack. Can I pour the contents completely into a humgii? Please?
    You could just feed it the whole thing and wait for it to reset.
  • It wouldn't reset with the contents still inside?
  • edited April 2013

That's a good question, Sena. I'm not sure on the answer. You should test it.

I'd test it out but I don't feel like phasing into a city to a humgii right now, and most of them are on guard stacks anyways. Are there even any public humgiis in Achaea?

• XerXer Langley
    Doesn't Shastaan have one?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Cyrene post office has a humgii and no guards, from memory.

Not that I'm encouraging anything.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Santar said:

That's a good question, Sena. I'm not sure on the answer. You should test it.

I'd test it out but I don't feel like phasing into a city to a humgii right now, and most of them are on guard stacks anyways. Are there even any public humgiis in Achaea?

Outside the Delos arena.
  • edited April 2013

Totally just took that OOC information IC.

You put an oaken vial into a luxurious black top hat.
    -
    You remove a luxurious black top hat.
    -
    You give a luxurious black top hat to a furry humgii.
    A furry humgii latches onto a luxurious black top hat with his teeth, nearly
    taking off your hand in his eagerness for food.

I will have the results to this experiment in approximately 1 hour~

Edit:

That was a suuuuuper fast repop

You are wielding:
          fang129677: Thoth's fang in your left hand.
          shield355282: a Shield of Absorption in your right hand.

You are holding:
          hat######           a luxurious black top hat

You are wearing:

6876h, 6252m, 33680e, 30560w exkdb-[Paused]Deffing..20:53:05:045
    Luxurious black velvet covers the exterior of the hat, reaching a hand's length
    into the air with a regal brim surrounding it. Soft and somewhat pliant, it
    withstands folding yet keeps its erect shape atop the wearer's head. The
    interior is lined with satin of the same jet hue, and it smells pleasantly musty,
     a combination of aged paper, dust, and sandalwood.
    It weighs 6 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Santar.
    A luxurious black top hat is holding:
    Something is definitely in there.
    6876h, 6252m, 33680e, 30560w exkdb-[Paused]Deffing..20:53:07:899
    I do not recognise anything called that here.
    6876h, 6252m, 33680e, 30560w exkdb-[Paused]Deffing..20:53:09:854
    You take an oaken vial from a luxurious black top hat.

For the actual idea proposed in this thread, I don't mind it one way or another. I don't think it's a pressing thing, but  it could be a neat feature. The only real problem I see with it is that it adds a lot of risk that could be a headache for players and the administration(players wanting their stuff back) if a player accidentally trashes the wrong container or something. Instead, I think an alternative proposal could be a syntax that simply empties everything that is in a container back into your inventory sans the humgii.

• Emptying everything into inventory doesn't really get at the point of the proposal, though, I think, since you still don't have a way of disposing of it all without feeding each individual thing to your denizen garbage disposal of choice.
  • NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    Don't like EMPTY CONTAINER PLAYER_NAME. Feels somewhat OP given jesters and bombs, even though they can just give you twenty by spamming. Dunno.

Also, emptying a container into a humgii makes me think of this:

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    If a command like that is implemented, I would want it immune to any sort of force command.

I can just imagine people griefed into losing everything, and you seldom get things back from a humgii.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Nizaris @Kyrra

I actually already thought of both of your concerns before I even made my post, but I assumed that basic quality control would be ensured in the implementation. There are already systems in place that prevent jester bombs from being abused through other game mechanics, so there's no reason they couldn't just script bombs to lose their timers if transferred in this way as well. And yeah, much like multiple item transfer has always been immune to force commands, I would assume that this would be implemented as a non-forceable command