And Thanks for all the Fish

I'm taking a break from the forums. I'd like to say 'forever', but I once said I was taking a break from Achaea forever, and we can all guess how well that turned out. This isn't an attention-seeking post, just a public declaration that I won't be posting anymore; I figure that if I tell folks this, I'll be much more likely to stick to it.  So, this is 'goodbye'.

I'll still play Achaea, so for those who care to RP with me, I'll see you back in the 'real' world. No more OOC for me.

Thanks to everyone who's shared lulz with me here.
Thanks to anyone that has constructively commented on my ideas.
Thanks to everyone (players and Admin) who tries to use the forums to make Achaea a better place.
Apologies to everyone I've pissed off, trolled or been rude to.  It's no excuse, but I'm one of those people who changes if you put a keyboard or a steering-wheel in front of me. In all honesty, I'm sorry.
Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
I take my hat off to you.

Comments

• Apology accepted.
  • Thank god.
  • You'll be back, @Sylvance, we need the forums like normal people need AIR!  :-B

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited March 2013
    Sylvance said:
    Apologies to everyone I've pissed off, trolled or been rude to.  It's no excuse, but I'm one of those people who changes if you put a keyboard or a steering-wheel in front of me. In all honesty, I'm sorry.
    This is actually true of most people, regardless of whether or not they realize it. The anonymity of the Internet allows people to jump free of the bonds of inhibition. It actually took me reading a book someone recommended and making a real effort to reel my raging Internet persona in.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.